Wednesday 4 April 2007

Some tennis trading

Todays Result: 7.14%

Today I had some trades on the women tennis matches. The biggest win was on the match between Sprem - Li. I luckily got into the game just before Li got broken on her serve. Then I played around with the big green on Sprem's side. I got around 6% (included in the 7,14%) out of that game for the daily result.

Afterwards I traded the Bammer - Razzano match and took a profit of about 1.5% which turned to 0.6% after trading Dechy - Daniilidou (-0.9%).

About an hour later I traded back ~0.6% in the Oprandi - Stosur match. I felt to get in when the prices were very flatty... too flatty in my opinion as I recapitulate now. So I had to sweat some seconds until my order got matched.

The matches Golovin - Castano and Benesova - Jankovic turned to a little loss of about -0.06%. Jankovic was strong / one way against Benesova. It was difficult to trade for me. Prices were in the dumps very soon.

Sad to say my profit easily could have been about 2% higher than I achieved today. But nevertheless a profit means a profit and to my mind thats the goal of a trader.

I hope to trade some matches tomorrow because from friday to monday I visit my grandparents at Easter. They do not have an internet connection and additionally I will (or would? whats right?) not have calm to concentrate to my trades.

No comments: