Thursday 5 April 2007

Small profit

Todays Result: 1.87%

My first trade Srebotnik - Safina ended in a negative result. That means -1.6%. This does not seem very much but I had my problems in turning the loss into a profit over the rest of the day because the womens' matches again as yesterday were very one-sided.

The only "bigger" profit came from the Bammer - Sprem match where I could take 2.2%. I could have done twice that number but as I had my bet into the game Bammer's serve could not get broken.

Later I watched (scoreboard) two matches: Petrova - Zheng 0.4% and Ivanovic - Dechy 0.87%. Again difficult to trade for me.

I had no time for the following plays on account of packing bags.

So not a really productive day for me even so I am pleased with it.

I wish you Happy Easter! Until Tuesday there will not be an update because of short holiday. Best luck with your trading!

No comments: