Monday 9 April 2007

Short Trade

Todays Result: 2.81%

Back from Easter and a long 8 hours drive back home I decided to take a look at the current tennis fixtures before having a bath. One was able to come into question and had just started. So every chance of getting some profit was still there. It was the Zvonareva - Dechy match.

The first points were very clearly played (40-0 both sides). So to my mind every player had a chance to get the first break although Zvonareva played a little stronger. Even so I layed Zvonareva and luckily she stumbled a bit so that I could back her at a higher price. I was green on her 2.81% and about 23% on the other side. I could have raised my profit easily to 10% to both sides as suddenly the betfair site crashed and was no longer available. Damn!! I could not do anything until the match had ended. That bites!

Nevermind! The time I invested was only about 15 minutes. Therefore it was a relatively productive quarter hour.

No comments: