Monday 2 April 2007

Starting with the trade

Hello,

this is my blog about trading at betfair. I started trading about 1 year ago and I have won and lost money... but mostly I had lost. Some weeks ago I tried to trade but had lost money again. This time it was a little bit different. I think I had one of the key-moments you are searching for time and time again. From this point on (starting with a bank of 338 €) I constantly upped my bank about 5% on average every trading day.

The intention of this blog is to keep the results of my (new way of) trading. I will try to post every result of my trades of each trade-day.

I hope you enjoy this blog. My english is not the best. So I hope that you will forgive my bad expression.

For your interest the results so far:
02.04.2007 9.33%
29.03.2007 -4.24% (due to cricket)
28.03.2007 7.40%
24.03.2007 -1.88%
23.03.2007 2.64%
21.03.2007 13.93%
20.03.2007 4.78%
19.03.2007 10.19%


=> 5.27% average

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck ekcite! What sports are you trading ? Stay focused, aim for long term success and don't let your guard down. Do what you do best and stick to that.

Thanks for the link,

Matt
Punt.com

ekcite said...

Hi Matt,

I really enjoy your blog, because it has helped me very much in getting and finding a technique for success... so far.

I think your blog was one biggest influences that let me "see" these key-moments. I read it and read it and read it a lot of times. Theres a lot of truth in it I think!

Hope you had some good trading-sessions the last weeks.

The market I mostly trade on is tennis, because the volatily and volumes are very big. At present I am also able to trade the tennis pre-round matches becaus of my relatively small bank.

Hope to see you soon and I would be very apreciated for every criticism.