Monday 12 November 2007

From €501.xx down to €139.81

Oh my god!

Result since last post: -€344.45

Well after a very good run where I could achieve a bank size of about €501 I betted on some nasty dogs which win in a short timeframe where I could not recover my stages. So I fell down stage by stage! That was not very amusing but after an intense thinking at the weekend I came to the conclusion that finding losing dogs is very very time consuming and at some time you will come to the point where you can not bet the stakes you want to get matched because the market does not give you the liquidity.

So I decided to try to bet a little similar the Man of Mystery does. Finding favorites in a certain price-frame that are willing to lose. Therefore I had to think about the stakes. I will use stakes that will allow me to bet 5 times on the wrong dog until I will accept a loss of about 30%. Then I will adjust my stakes to the new bank size. If I win I will adjust the stakes day by day.

So, let's see where I can go to.

Hope you all did better!

*** Edit ***
I will use stakes that allow me to bet 4 times on the wrong dog until I will accept a loss of about 50%. This is because by the other method the winnings would be too small. When the bank has reached a certain size I will reduce the percentage of loss!

No comments: