Thursday 8 November 2007

4 meetings + a win for the next stage

Today's Result: €39.97

I thought about posting the Lays and Back selections I have done on the meetings. You are welcome to comment if you are interested that I do so in future. So here they are:

12:42 Sheffield 500m A4
- Bawna Girl Back
- Footfield Romeo Lay
- Confident Fawn Back
12:58 Sheffield 500m A3
- Clash Cinders Lay
20:48 Walthamstow 640m S1
- Killeacle Hobbs Lay
21:14 Walthamstow 475m A4
- Joshs Jet Lay

Well the trend is looking for some loss I think. But my really really next goal is to achive the next stage which is €548.80! The advantage of my money management is that if I get a position wrong I will have 2 more attempts (wrong Lay selections) to achive the following stage until I fall back to the last starting position. So by reaching €548.80 I will be 9 attempts ahead of my starting bank of €200. That would be fine.

My biggest problem in choosing the "right" dogs is that you have to be very selective. It is comparable to the discipline you have to have when you do trading. But this kind of discipline fits better to me I think ...until now.

So if you have the slightest bad gut feeling: Keep off!! Go to the next race and do research!!!

If I can get the predictions right as I have done for the last 59 ones I will be very happy!

Have a good night!

No comments: