Monday 22 October 2007

3 evening-meetings

Today's Result: €19.94

I got three bets on the dogs in the evening. I did not think of having a bet today because I had to work until 18:30... then doing fitness ...coming home at 20:15 (CET). I flew over the racecards and spotted these meetings:

20:09 Yarmouth 462m A2
20:47 Romford 400m A2
21:12 Yarmouth 462m A1

I thought I found some clearly losers as in the first two meetings none of my dogs was under the first three positions. The last meeting I got a little lucky. The dog was an upgrader and never ever ran in that "first" class. The times weren't best... a little above the average but it became 2nd... thankfully not 1st... but I HAD to lay the dog because its' price was too short I thought.

The next step will be between €260-€280 when I have to start again with 10% of my bank. I hope to do so in the middle of the week.

Cya all! Have a good bet!

PS: All the best to Mark Iverson and his baby!! I keep my fingers crossed for them!!

No comments: