Thursday 19 July 2007

Nadal boosts stats

Well, I said I would not do a trade until the weekend but the odds on Nadal - Kohlschreiber were a present I thought. My lay on Nadal was matched at 1.04 at the beginning of the match and I got out very soon afterwards by backing him. The winning result is as shown below:


I did not trade the way I "normally" do but I had to take that price!

To my system I have added some new rules so that I hope to use them grainfully in future matches. Again the rules decrease the points to act... ;)

2 comments:

Jaco said...

Since I just saw the 3 and a bit percent... If you add 3% every day, you double your bank in 23 days. Just a statistic, don't let it make you want to chase for that number of a daily basis...

I would love to hear more about your actual strategy - you keep on giving little bit of info :)

Jaco

ekcite said...

Well, always look at the risk when you place a trade AND watch the timeframe in which your trade is valid. The end of a timeframe depends on your trading-style, e.g. for a gambler a timeframe means the whole match.

Watch at odds in these/your timeframes and think what can happen to you at the worst.

Concerning the stats (3%): I am doing trading besides my job and I do not have so much time. If I can continue that level I would be very pleased!! I think my system has its limits so that I will not be able to double my bank as fast when I reach the 3000-5000€ mark (due to market volume). But then smaller profits are also welcome and they are bigger in contrast to now.