Friday 13 July 2007

Continualness

Did not think to get involved in trading today as I was out with my cousin to an adevnture park. Was very knackered in the evening. Thought I would get well again in front of tv... but then I took a bath and felt like a new man.

Watched 3 matches:
The first one (Amritaj - Mahut) was ok. Had green on both but only got +0.09€ in the end. The odds were too low to green out even in my opinion.
The second match (Moodie - Spadea) was very well. The most oft the profit came out of this match as Moodie could turn to favorite. In the end: +20.87€ added to my bank.
The last game (Zverev - Santoro) is still in progress but after all I am too tired. I greened out so that the outcome will be +9.75€ either way. Will go to bed in a few minutes.

I am cautious happy! For me my system works... right now. I will have to check the system in the long run yet. Many times I was gutted in the end.

2 comments:

Jaco said...

Van Tharp's book arrived tis morning. One done one chapter thus far, but I like the approach, i.e. find something that suits you.

My Holy Grail is still some way off, yours seems to be around the corner.

ekcite said...

The thoughts about risk are very well explained in that book. You get a really deep insight to that topic. It helped me a lot! Further on you get to know how other people / characters act different to the same situation. Very interesting.

The holy grail thing: Well the long run will prove! ;)