Monday 11 June 2007

Back from vacation... and busy @ work

Hi to all,

have been at home already on saturday but had no time to write since then... and I will have no time to trade at least until thursday. The reason is that I am busy at work.

The break was great. Have seen a lot and have been away from keyboard for about 2 weeks. Great! It feels good. Hope to keep the fresh energy for some good trades at the end of the week. I will test my insights of the last trading day. As I have read a book of financial trading they should be the right ingredients for a successful trading-technique... small risk and a high expectancy value.

That's it for now.

4 comments:

Richard said...

Hi. Just found your blog and intend to follow you along. I'm doing a similar thing (trading on betfair and blogging about how I go), so will be interested in how you go.

Jaco said...

Care to share the name of the book you've read?

ekcite said...

Sorry for my late answer but I just have seen that there were 2 comments on that post:

@richard: hope you will do good with your trading and your blog. you can leave the link to your site.

@jaco: the book I was reading was called: "trade your way to financial freedom" by van K. Tharp

hope that both of you will continue to read my blog ;)

Jaco said...

Yes, will continue to read - I make a point of stopping by (ir)regularly. :)

Thanks for the title, will take a peek at it.