Wednesday 23 May 2007

Update & 2 weeks off

Hi to all. The last trading days were not better than the ones before. I always got caught on the risk side of my trading strategy. So my loss raised continuously as you can see below.


The only ray of hope was on the last day when I traded the very extreme of minimizing risk and immediately getting out when the market moved against me. That entails that the moments to react/getting into a match shrink massively. Perhaps this is the key whereby I did not let the profits run. So there is more potential. I will give it a try. I have nothing to lose.

The next two weeks I will be off because of vacation. So there won't be any updates for that period (maybe I will do an update if I can find an internet cafè). I hope you all will do some great trades even if betfair increased their commision rates.

See you all...

No comments: