Thursday 6 December 2007

Hmmm... again a different system

Result since last post: EUR 35.20

Well my winning run got a bad beat on 5th december. My bank got down to about EUR 280. So that was the point for me not to continue with that system. Then I did a chasing bet to get were I was. So with a bank of about EUR 309 I managed to win EUR 35.20. That was by following the Man of Mystery's system. I did so because I haven't had 2 consecutive wrong selections with the first system.

BUT by using the new system there were 3 consecutive very fast and I was in problems. Luckily the 4th selection did not win.

I will give it a try. I have to be as selective as I was with the other system!!!

Good luck!

ekcite

4 comments:

Jaco said...

Well, I'm going to state the obvious... :)

Looking at your results over the last days/weeks you have a positive expectancy and even where you do have a losing day, it only take a tiny bite out of your previous profits. (Tuesday's loss) Not sure you need the chasing bits...

I know it is difficult not to, I struggle with the same damn thing. (As you have noticed on my blog.)

As an aside - in my off period I did a bit or horsing around, had some good luck by laying. However, I did stop it since I also tried to "get back losses", something I know that will come back to bite me. Since I didn't quite know what I was doing, it was probably needed... However, I'm thinking you actually know what you are doing :)

Well, do keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
As usual, your today's articles are published in Betting Blog News 6 Dec of Betstories.com! Thank you and keep up the good work!

ekcite said...

Hi Jaco,

I try to get an amount of money with which I think it is easier to trade. The reason for that is that I often became too greedy with little stakes. I always thought that the return is too less in contrast to the effort. I wanted too much. So with bigger stakes I can handle "my greed" a little better because the return is bigger and you do not have to jump into the market so often.

Until then I will use a system that is straight forward. Maybe I will fall. But I will try it!

Thanks for you comment!

Jaco said...

Indeed. It is damn hard to trade with small amounts - I think I'm getting the hang of it, but most days it just doesn't feel like it is worth the effort.

It grows too slowly, you want to make a decent amount and after a while you "just go for it".