Thursday 29 November 2007

EUR 3.56 + EUR 47.50 due to a mistake

Result since last post: EUR 51.06

Yesterday I betted on the horses in the afternoon and was up EUR 9.xx. Then I turned to the evening meetings which were of short distances. I had to accept 3 out of 6 selections that were wrong. So it pulled down my strike rate very much ;(. Therefore the EUR 9.xx profit resulted in a loss of EUR -3.73. I will not bet on short distance races anymore I think.

Today I betted on 18 races. 17 of them were regularly layed. On 5 out of 17 I was wrong. But anyhow it resulted in a profit of EUR 7.29. So I was up EUR 3.56 since last posting.

Then I downloaded the racingtraders software and tested it. Somehow I managed to lay a horse in an US-meeting and suddenly the market got suspended. I checked the rules if the market will turn to inplay but it didn't. So I had some thrilling moments as my liability was about EUR 100. Fortunately the horse did not win. So my profits got an extremely boost.

I hope to continue the "normal" way.

No comments: