Monday 8 October 2007

Reorder

Hello to all my readers!

I was down to 8.53€ at 2007-10-02 because I could not green out some trades that I had on the horses and then... they were lost. I thought I could green out during inplay but against all hopes luck went against me... as always when you try to chase losses.

Then I turned to the dogs and I did well since then. I was able to up my bank to an amount of 34.26€ but without any money management. I always risked the whole bank. I know it is bollocks but when you have "nothing" it is immaterial. You get an attitude of carelessness... the same carelessness you get when you have the right money management I think! Then your trades / bets WORK!

I want to get to 100€ an then come back and trade the horses in another way. I analyzed the markets just before the off and I think I have spotted some opportunities. They look very well in theory but practice will show. If it does not work i will completely turn to the dogs (assumed I can get the 100€ before!).

Until then I keep on betting the dogs.

Cya all!

No comments: