Friday 21 September 2007

Quick update

I had traded 7 races yesterday and the last one was very thrilling because my bet was not traded out during the race.

Apparently I had a bet on the very favorite horse. So there was no reason for other bettors or traders to doubt a win for that horse. Just in the very last second another horse ran to the finish beeing the first (which I did not know at that moment) and the crowd could not react that fast to take my green-out position. Then the market was suspended but reopened as there seemed to be a photo finish. I put in my green-out position and submitted as the market turned into suspended mode again. The winner was ascertained. My horse was second and so I got all the money which I had on the green side.

Puhhh!!

The amount I won by the last race was about three times the win which I normally get when I trade out during a race.

No comments: