Thursday 13 September 2007

Down the drain

My bank was up 96€ when all my money went down the toilet. I aimed to get my the target of 120€ for that day and I nearly had it done. The last trade on which my tradeout position did not get matched already seemed very suspicious to me ..."nursery". I hadn't trade such a race before and I really thought of greening out my position before the start. There were enough opportunities. But I didn't. So I got caught once again. New balance is: 0.10€.

But nothing wrong. I think with that strategy and the money management I thought of using by clearing ~200€ is very well. I had done 96€ out of 4€ from the start by trading about 5-10 races every day. So by staking a little more intelligently I would have been in the game very well still earning money! This example has just been used by me to find out how many consecutive trades can be made that turn into a green.

Therefore I have transferred about 120€ to my account. The money might be in my account at the weekend or on monday.

My new horse-racing system has to be tested!

No comments: