Tuesday 4 September 2007

Conclusions...

Well, well, well I think I know the mistakes I made on the last betting day. I chased! ...not in the way you think but in a structured way which I think was / is not very clever ...and will not be in future. All in all I doubled my stake to get the money back I had lost on my first trade. I will not do it again. If a mistake (wrong trade) happens... then it happens and I will not get furious!! I just have to get the money back by trading concentrated. Further on I switched to other matches which I did not watch. So this won't be done in future as well.

By following new rules this is the result for today:

There was only one soccer match that was inplay (Oxford - Exeter). I traded the over/under market and greened out. Then the third goal went in. Afterwards I tried the 3.5 over / under and had a little green on the under market but during injury time the fourth goal went in and left me a +/-0.00€.

No comments: