Monday 27 August 2007

No action at the weekend

Did not trade at the weekend. The sun was shining and so I met some friends and relaxed at a lake doing barbecue.

I just got into a single match (Frankfurt - Rostock) to trade on sunday. Today I was involved into three matches (Teplice - Slovan; Augsburg - Freiburg; Stevenage - Oxford). The main profits came from the first two matches where I could make 24.61€. On the third match I got in for about 4 minutes and turned my trade into a 1.91€ profit. Not much but it counts, too!!


Well, I do not really know how to rate my winnings the last 18 days because I am waiting for the bang. The reason for that is that I know that in the past my winning streak was always blown out due to a smash of a single match (tennis) AND I experienced that luck can change immediately. To my mind the profits were too easy!

Maybe soccer fits more my style of trading. Get in and get out in a short timeframe. But for all that I have to do is to develop a strategy that can handle 2 or 3 consecutive goals in these small timeframes. I have to do a staking / money-management plan. I already have some thoughts about that.


Nevertheless I am happy to have recaptured my losses more or less and seeing the bank grow much faster than trading the tennis!!

Cya

No comments: