Wednesday 11 July 2007

Adding a plus to "even"

Today was very exciting to trade in respect of my strategy. I feel fine with it as it includes the levers that I used when I started writing this blog. One big difference is that I take care of possible risks.

As you can see below my tennis trading for today resulted in a net profit of +12.19€. It could have been much more if I had taken the profits that ran into my direction. But there it was ...greed!!! Firstly it resulted in a day-minus of -6€ but afterwards I reflected and concentrated not to chase the loss.

I am pleased with my system right now because it opens the possibility for getting some big profits here and then. It will happen at one time or another.

If I had used the "one time or another"-situation today my profit would have been about 30-40€ ...in other words: +13-18% of my bank.

I hope to carry on that line.

The real big advantage of a working system (as it seems to me right now) is that you do not feel that you have to trade because you think you have to. You watch numbers much more relaxed in a little hope that an opportunity presents itself... and there WILL be enogh opportunities!! You just have to check oneself not to act hastily.

No comments: