Monday 14 May 2007

Conclusion & Back on track

After checking out some new strategies I came to the conclusion that the old system I had traded with was not that bad... in fact it was really good but crude. That is why i fell into a trap which I did not thought of... and I fell BADLY (Martin - Ferrero)! So after testing out new things I always got back to my old system merely tweaking it.

With new energy I want to start the path of getting back the money I lost. I already started some days ago with a bank of 60€. My performance is as follows:


There is something to say about the stats. I think they do not really represent the proficiency as it will be in the long term. I hope to achieve a win-rate of 2% on every trading day which will be very difficult especially if you reach a point where your market orders will not get fully matched. But until then there is a long way to go and I hope to reach that "magic" point.

As you can see in the picture there is a lot potential in my system. On some days I will get extremely high win-rates which are based on trades that run in my direction. I will explain that a little bit to you: I traded 9 tennis matches. After 7 matches I had a plus of about 7% but lost 5% on the 8th match... so all in all a little roughly. On match 9 (Ferrer - Bjorkman) the big return was made as I was able to let the trade run. I splittet the win equal after set 2. Such moments will happen time after time (hope there will be a lot of these times!!) but normally when there is no big change in a game my percentages will be more less. My old stats (before my huge collapse) are far more representative.

Well I hope to stick to my rules. I am open to all criticsm which may help me to optimize my puzzle.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

No comments: